How to Make Appetizing Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup. This loaded cheesy cauliflower soup is so insanely good. I can almost revise my January estimation now after all the positivity I've generated by thinking and talking about this soup. Of course, we like to enhance the natural flavors with loads of garnishes.
Challenge accepted, I looked over my list and got to work. Per the rules, I needed to use Sargento Cheddar Cheese, leeks, crimini mushrooms and cauliflower in my dish and so, our Crock Pot Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Soup was born! It is rich, creamy and packed with delicious flavor. You can have Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
- You need 2 of Large head cauliflower broken up.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 4 (14 oz) of cans low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cajun Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of low sodium Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Bragg organic sprinkle with 24 herbs seasoning or use.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 stick of good butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of room temperature sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of package bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of dried chives.
- It’s of Topping ⬇😉.
- It’s of Croutons, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives.
Loaded Cauliflower Soup is perfect to curl up with on a cold day, and since it is made in the Instant Pot, it only takes a few minutes from start to finish! It is made all the better when you pile on the delicious toppings… Crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, chives, and more! This Loaded Cauliflower Soup is a little lighter and just as delicious! I'm sure many of you have enjoyed a loaded potato soup at one time or another.
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup instructions
- In a large soup pot add the first 10 indredients and boil for 10 minutes or till veggies are soft..
- In a small sauce pot melt butter and wisk in flour and set aside..
- In a blender add in half of the veggies/ broth and blend till smooth and place in another pot. Then do a second batch and blend till smooth and pour into pot with rest of soup. Caution it will be hot..
- On med low heat Stir in heavy cream, milk and sour cream.
- Then stir in cheeses, chives and bacon bits. Making sure cheese is fully melted and it's fully mixed and hot..
- Serve and top bowls with desired toppings and enjoy.😊.
This Loaded Cauliflower soup is a great Fall version of that hearty winter soup. It's lightened up with cauliflower, instead of potatoes, and just as delicious. This Fully Loaded Keto Cauliflower Soup is proof you don't have to choose between comfort food and your low carb diet. Roasted cauliflower, cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, cream, and butter bring all the flavor of loaded potato soup without the carbs. If you love the flavors of a loaded baked potato—think cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and the bright bite of chives—but are on a low-carb diet, then this soup is for you.