Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. As written, this soup is medium-spicy. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Dump everything else in the crockpot on top. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. It's packed with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and chicken broth. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- You need 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- You need of avocado.
- It’s of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
Add taco seasoning and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by other ingredients. A slow cooker chicken taco soup is the best recipe to warm up a winter holiday and a great way to please the game day crowd. The first time I tried a chicken taco soup was many moons ago, rushing into a restaurant while freezing rain was pouring down.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
A steaming bowl of baked mac and cheese is pure comfort food. This Broccoli Mac and Cheese is a creamy, cheesy homemade macaroni and cheese at its best. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the best healthy Crock-Pot soup recipe that is quick and easy to make. This authentic Mexican tortilla soup recipe is topped with tortilla chips and creamy avocado for an easy weeknight dinner. Want a few other healthy Crock-Pot recipes??