Recipe: Tasty French Vegetable Soup
French Vegetable Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. The soup my great-grandmother had on the stove that day was a simple vegetable soup that can be found in most French homes throughout the winter months. The most common ingredients in the soup are leeks, carrots, and potatoes.
Add the chopped onion, leeks, carrots and celery. A smooth and flavorful pureed vegetable soup with watercress and habanero peppers. Served with crusty French bread and a drizzle of good extra virgin olive oil and vinegar for the perfect finishing touch. You can have French Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Vegetable Soup
- It’s of Broccoli -as need.
- Prepare of Dried anchovies powder.
- Prepare tsp of Potato flour -1/2.
- You need of Chicken soup -as need.
- It’s tsp of Fresh milk-2.
- You need tsp of Dairy milk-2.
- You need of Cream/whipping cream.
- It’s of seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/6 tsp of Msg.
- Prepare 1/6 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/6 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/6 tsp of Chicken stock.
Learn how to make Country-French Vegetable Soup. Grind fresh pepper, add the salt, thyme, bay leaves, parsley and toss the vegetables in. Remove and discard the bay leaves then pour the vegetables and purée them in a food mill using the cooking liquid over the purée to thin it out. Reheat the soup until the first boil.
French Vegetable Soup instructions
- Boil the water with oil and cook the broccoli..
- Mashed the cooked broccoli in the stone (granite)mortar and pestle till tiny.
- Pour in two scoop of chicken soup in the pot..
- When the soup start boiling put in.mashed broccoli and two spoons of dried anchovies powder..
- Seasons with seasonings..
- Higher up the flame and let it boil and in potato flour(windmill)to make the soup thick..
- Lower the heat and pour in diary cream and fresh milk…it ready to drink.
- With ginger bread……
This French, Provencal Style Winter Vegetable Soup is both hearty and healthy, with loads of winter vegetables, beans and a delicious tomato broth. This Provençal style soup makes the most of the vegetables that are good in the winter – carrots, parsnips, spinach, green beans – along with a handful of frozen peas and hearty white kidney (cannellini) beans. Soup is a very common meal in France. It can be served as an appetizer, but given that the French eat sparing dinners, it's more likely to be the main course. The most common is a vegetable soup, called "purée." You take some large leeks.