Cheeseburger soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. This Is Our Highest Rated Recipe of All Time This bubbly burger-inspired soup is sure to hit the spot on a cold day—or any day, for that matter. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes. Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. This recipe, from my newest cookbook Skinnytaste One and Done is made all in one pot with directions for the Instant Pot or stove! I've partnered with ALDI to give you a sneak peak into the book and share this recipe with you all!. It's thick and cheesy with chunks of. Kid-friendly, fun, and oh-so-easy, cheeseburger soup is going to become a weeknight staple at your house.