Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Ninny's Taco Soup
Ninny's Taco Soup. Jar Medium Chunky Salsa This is one of those clever. Use a kitchen paper towel holder for your garbage bags in the garage. Kitchen garbage bags could be placed on one of those upright pap
You can have Ninny's Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ninny's Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Jar Medium Chunky Salsa.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Sm. Cans Whole Kernel Corn, drained.
- You need 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- You need 1-2 of Pkgs. Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Quart of Beef Broth.
- You need of Shredded Cheese, optional.
- Prepare of Sour Cream, optional.
- It’s of Tortilla Strips, optional.
Ninny's Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent. Add the taco Seasoning and mix well til combined. Add a Tablespoon of water if need be to get the seasoning to mix. Set aside..
- In a large cooking pot add the rest of ingredients including the meat mixture, except the beef broth. Add just enough broth to make the soup liquidy enough to your liking. Turn stove to medium high heat and cook til soup is heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy. Serve with the Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortilla Strips if you want..