Recipe: Yummy Asparagus soup
Asparagus soup. Find delicious asparagus soup recipes including chilled asparagus soup, cheesy asparagus soup, cream of asparagus soup and more asparagus soups. Creamy and dreamy, these are the only asparagus soup recipes you should be making! Crab and Asparagus Soup Velvety asparagus soup, lovely green color, great with crunchy rolls.
This soup will tempt even asparagus haters! Add the butter to a large saucepan over medium heat to melt. Add the red pepper flakes, cook until. You can have Asparagus soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus soup
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth remove all grease.
- It’s 2 cups of rich sweet milk scald.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of green asparagus tips cut in very small pieces.
- It’s of Celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour stirred into little milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of celery hearts.
- It’s of Add little whipped cream when serving paprika.
In a heavy pot over medium heat, melt butter. Adjust the Cook Time Based on Your Spears. You'll start off by cutting two pounds of asparagus (about two bundles) into pieces, and sautéing them with the aromatics. When the asparagus is barely crisp-tender, you'll add the broth and simmer until the spears are very tender.
Asparagus soup instructions
- Cook asparagus till tender remove tips from water.
- Cook celery in asparagus water.
- Add well blended flour and butter to hot broth that has been mixed with the milk.
- Add cook asparagus tips serve very hot with paprika.
- Top with whipped cream..
This creamy asparagus soup is made without heavy cream — just vegetables, broth, and a Parmesan cheese puréed to silky perfection. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Wash and chop the six green (spring) onions. Heat olive oil in a pot and then add onions. Add asparagus and cook for three minutes.