Recipe: Tasty Potato soup
Potato soup. Chipotle Leek and Potato Soup "A delicious, smooth and spicy soup." – Buckwheat Queen. Most Made Today Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! Simple, delicious, and warms your soul.
Top it with cheese and bacon and no one will be able to resist. Potato Soup Recipes Potatoes are a staple that can be spectacular. This collection of potato soup recipes shows off the best of the best, adding flair and flavor to any menu. You can cook Potato soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- Prepare 2 boxes of chicken broth (32 oz. Each).
- Prepare 2 bags of Frozen potatoes (32 oz. Each).
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz. Each).
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced Canadian bacon.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic diced very fine.
- It’s of About 6 to 12 fresh Sage leaves diced fine.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of celery seed.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ground thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Hot Hungarian paprika.
Cheesy potato soup, loaded baked potato soup, sweet potato soup—we have a recipe for every potato soup recipe you could ever want. Drain, reserving liquid and setting vegetables aside. Potato Soup Ingredients: To make this easy potato soup recipe, you will need: Bacon: I recommend using center-cut bacon here, to keep it a bit more lean. But any kind of bacon you love will do.
Potato soup step by step
- First put the chicken broth in a pot over medium-high heat..
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients just about in this order until everybody's in the pool..
- Once the pot gets to be very hot turn the heat down to low or medium and let it simmer for at least 2 hours..
- If the soup is too thick add a little more chicken broth, if it is a little too thin either add some Velveeta cheese (about a third of a package,) which will make the soup a little more cheesy; or add a few tablespoons of mashed potato flakes, which will make the soup have a little more potato flavor..
- Right before serving, add two to three tablespoons of butter..
We will also use its leftover grease (or butter, if you prefer) to sauté the veggies for extra flavor. In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until done. Remove bacon from pan, and set aside. I got this potato soup recipe from my mother in law. We absolutely love it and it is very simple.