Easiest Way to Make Tasty OMG Soups
OMG Soups. Say Yes to Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Lean Beef. OMG Soups Shannon McDonagh Wells BC Canada. Meaty Ham bone Water Russet potatoes Broccoli Brea cheese cloves Fresh garlic to taste Herbs & seasonings Sour cream Dried cranberries Steps.
Potato leek soup, or potage parmentier, is a French classic. It's one of the first dishes I learned to make in culinary school, right after a proper omelet, because it's an essential base soup in French cuisine. OMG, this Lentil Soup is amazing. You can have OMG Soups using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OMG Soups
- It’s of Meaty Ham bone.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Russet potatoes.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Brea cheese.
- It’s cloves of Fresh garlic.
- It’s to taste of Herbs & seasonings.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Dried cranberries.
I have never made lentil soup before and wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't have a large can of diced tomatoes, so I used one pouch of fire roasted, diced tomatoes and a small can of regular diced tomatoes. I really love the fire roasted tomatoes how they kick a recipe up a notch. I've been dreaming up this recipe for a looooong time.
OMG Soups step by step
- Boil ham bone with garlic & herbs.
- Cut meat of bones add potatoes & broccoli & boil to perfection.
- When potatoes are ready emmersion blend add broccoli.
- Add sour cream, dried cranberries, & pieces of Brea cheese and let melt together (or whatever cheese to choose).
- Eat & enjoy.
I have this ongoing list of recipe ideas on my phone, but then other recipes will pop into my head and those old recipes will be forgotten about. I just devoured a bowl of your homemade tomato soup. And the appetizers were hot when they arrived and tasty. To eat Paleo, is to eat and nourish our bodies with foods that our ancestors ate. What is the first dish that comes to mind when imagining an overabundance of.