Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup. If you are looking for creamy pasta soup recipes, try this Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kielbasa and Spinach recipe! It's so cozy, creamy, and comforting! Plus it's a soup the whole family can agree on, kids love this soup.
Stir in flour and seasonings until blended; gradually add milk and broth. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. This Creamy Mushroom Soup with Ditalini and Sausage will be a new family favorite. You can have Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
- You need 24 ounces of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Prepare 16 ounces of Organic Spinach.
- It’s 2 of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- It’s 6 of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- It’s 12 ounces of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- Prepare Pint of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- It’s 1 of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
It is packed with flavor and simple to make. Mushrooms, Kielbasa Sausage, Spinach, Ditalini Noodles, Chicken, Parmesan Cheese, Onions, and other delicious fresh ingredients come together for the perfect meal. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms in butter until tender in large saucepan over medium flame.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup instructions
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
Gradually add broth and cream; cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. In a large pot over medium heat, combine potatoes, onion, celery, beef broth, chicken broth, and water. It's easy to prepare and is ready in a flash thanks to the Instant Pot. I may earn a small commission on purchases made through any product links on this page. Add the cabbage, carrot and kielbasa to the Homemade Cream of Celery Soup along with the milk, cream, chicken broth, and seasonings, and bring to a boil.