Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Taco Soup
Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 of large can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 package of hot jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Black Beans.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Favorite Soup Recipe This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook sausage thoroughly..
- While sausage is cooking put tomato sauce, half a tomato sauce can of water, corn with liquid, beans, and taco seasoning in a pot. Bring to a boil..
- When sausage is cooked add to soup mixture let boil for a little while..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips..
This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label.