Recipe: Perfect Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker. Using a set of tongs or a large spoon, mix the ingredients together. Once mixed, pour in chicken broth. This Slow Cooker Cheesy & Beefy Nacho soup is a super easy crockpot or slow cooker soup recipe that the whole family will love for dinner!
I came across a variation of this soup in my Delish cookbook and knew I had to try it. So I tweaked it to my liking and adapted it for the slow cooker. Instead of the chicken, you can also brown up some ground beef and add that in at the start. You can cook Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream, for serving.
- You need of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
This soup is out of this world good. I originally made it here but people would ask if it could be made in a slow cooker. Well I had to test it out for myself. Slow Cooker Beefy Nacho Soup is a simple and quick meal that comes together easily for a weeknight dinner!
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker instructions. Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Loaded baked potato soup recipe is one of my very favorites! When it is cold outside slow cooker soups are just what is needed to stay warm inside.