How to Make Delicious Creamy Potato Soup
Creamy Potato Soup. Pat's Cream of Potato Soup "Quick, easy and yummy! I added salt and pepper, and topped it with cheddar cheese and chives." – GJWJ. Cream of Green Garlic and Potato Soup "This is incredible soup!
This soup is a reader favorite and for good reason – it's easy to make and absolutely delicious! Top it with cheese and bacon and no one will be able to resist. Repeat with remaining potato mixture; set aside. You can have Creamy Potato Soup using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 200 cc of Milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Fresh cream.
In the same kettle, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Return potato puree to the pan and heat through.
Creamy Potato Soup step by step
- Thinly slice the potatoes..
- Chop the onion..
- Put olive oil (1tbsp) into a pot and fry the onion..
- Put the potatoes into the pot.
- Put the butter into the pot and fry it some more..
- Pour the water (200cc) into the pot and boil until the contents become soft. Then add milk (200cc) into the pot and boil more..
- Put it into the food processor to make soft..
- Pour the soup through a strainer to make it smoother..
- Add fresh cream (50cc) and put salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle with broken potato chips and parsley..
Garnish individual servings with sour cream and cheese if desired. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. Potato soup makes me dramatic, evidently. If you're in the midst of a cold spell yourself (or even if you're not) I think you're going to enjoy this creamy potato. Potato soup is supposed to be white and creamy.