Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Taco Soup
Taco Soup. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. You can have Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- You need 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients! This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal.
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label. ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven.