Recipe: Tasty Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup
Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup. Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter. Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned. See great recipes for Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup too!
Plus it's a soup the whole family can agree on, kids love this soup. Just picture your favorite potato soup with the addition of white cheddar and sausage, yum! Potato Soup with Kielbasa Sausage and White Cheddar. You can cook Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup
- It’s 2 packages of kielbasa, sliced into coins.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- You need 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite chunky salsa (16 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare of Sour cream for topping.
Using turkey kielbasa instead of beef reduces the amount of fat in this traditional Louisiana-style dish. Field's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Add the cabbage, bay leaf, and black pepper to the cooker and stir all to combine. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup instructions
- Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter……
- Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned….
- Next add : minced garlic, chunky salsa, chicken broth,undrained black beans, taco seasoning and black pepper, boil for 1 minute……
- Now add your frozen corn……Stir well…..
- Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Remove and place in slow cooker. I will peel them if using Idaho potatoes, but I won't if using Golds or Reds. It's a hearty and cheesy soup, perfect for lunch or dinner. You're going to love this easy and quick Taco Soup! ↓↓↓↓ CLICK SHOW MORE ↓↓↓↓ SUBSCRIBE! ⇨ NEW VIDEOS PRETTY MUCH DAILY ⇦ Like + Favorite + Share.