How to Cook Yummy Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup
Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot: diced/shredded smoked chicken, garlic, parsley, black pepper, salt, thyme, bay leaves, water with bullion or chicken broth and your egg noodles. The Best Smoked Chicken Soup Recipes on Yummly Creamy Broccoli And Smoked Chicken Soup, Smoked Sausage And Vegetable Soup With Hillshire Farm Naturals® Smoked Sausage, Taco Soup With Smoked Sausage.
Whenever I make smoked chickens, or whole roast chickens, I almost always make two at a time. Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup It was going to be with chicken broth but I grabbed the beef broth and poured the whole thing in before I knew it. Creamy Chicken Bacon Noodle Soup defines the word comforting. You can cook Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- It’s 28 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Topping.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
With smokey bacon, egg noodles, chicken, and a creamy base, this soup is loaded with flavor and will be enjoyed by the whole family. Everyone in Texas has a particular version of tortilla soup. This rendition uses smoked chicken to add extra depth of flavor. You won't be able to resist the spicy broth, which is made of tender chicken, black beans, corn, fire-roasted diced tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, and chiles.
Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..
In a large heavy pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Stir in the chicken, stock, and chipotles bring to a gentle boil. Stir in the lasagna noodles and cook. Remove the chicken from the smoker and then pull the meat from the chicken and place them aside until you are ready to make your chicken noodle soup. Remove the chicken skin and the bones from the finished smoked chicken and place into a large stockpot.