Cabbage Soup With Milk And Yogurt.
You can cook Cabbage Soup With Milk And Yogurt using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup With Milk And Yogurt
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried dill optional.
- You need of season.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare of vegetable.
- You need 3 cup of cabbage.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- You need 6 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Cabbage Soup With Milk And Yogurt step by step
- in pan with 2 cups of water and vegetables bring to a boil for 8 minute.
- add bay leaf and rosemary with milk and yogurt mix well simmer for full 10 minute then season and off heat.