Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. What Instant Pot Did You Use? The first one I mentioned has a yogurt making function but other than that they are fairly similar. Remove from pot, crumble and set aside.
B Set Instant Pot to Sauté function and melt butter. Add potatoes and broth and place lid. This EASY Instant Pot Potato Soup recipe is the perfect quick and easy meal. You can have Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- You need 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- You need of Garnishes.
- It’s of Croutons.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon.
With a pressure cooker, you'll have dinner ready in minutes. It's one of the BEST recipes you can make in your Instant Pot. Which is where our Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup comes in. Most of our favorite comfort foods are carb-inspired.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
But for me, it has always been all about potatoes. Potato skins were my favorite appetizer, french fries my salty fix, and mashed potatoes my go-to side. The first time I shared this potato soup recipe, people went crazy for it. Everyone who makes it, loves it, and there are plenty of comments to support that. But turning it into Instant Pot Potato Soup makes it even better!