How to Make Delicious Crockpot Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Tortellini Soup. This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of my favourite recipes! Loaded with carrots, celery and spinach, soft pillows of cheese tortellini PLUS incredible flavours, this soup is thick and creamy without heavy cream OR a roux to get the thick and creamy texture. How to Make Spinach Tortellini Soup.
Add tortellini and continue cooking on HIGH for an additional hour! Omit the sausage, and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. Omit the sausage, and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can have Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 bag of tortellini (i use fresh).
- Prepare 2 cans of diced italian tomatoes.
- You need 4 cups of (or 1 box) chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of SMALL bag fresh spinach.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of spoonfull of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of diced chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded italian cheese.
If you like, you can stir in a can of rinsed and drained white beans, such as cannellini or great Northern, into the soup for extra protein. This Crockpot tortellini soup with sausage is a comforting, hearty, and easy to prepare slow cooker soup. Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious soup. This recipe for Slow Cooker Tuscan Tortellini Soup is sponsored by Three Bridges.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients but the chicken to crock pot and put on low. Chunk up the cream cheese..
- Pan fry chicken with italian seasoning (and whatever other seasonings you'd like) with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add cooked chicken and shredded cheese to crockpot. (I put the cheese in after 4 1/2 hours so it wouldn't burn).
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
All opinions expressed are my own. I love soup during the fall and winter months. It made life easy for me and dinner delicious for the family. A crockpot lasagna soup made with cheese-filled tortellini. This soup is simple to make, tastes just like lasagna in soup form, and is a sure crowd pleaser!