Recipe: Yummy Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup. Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the beans, corn, paprika, oregano and garlic salt to the pan and stir well. Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. Black Bean and Corn Salad II Black Bean and Corn Salad II. You can cook Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
- You need 1 lb of hot or Cajun sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cans of water.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s Dash of ground thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese to garnish.
- You need of Sour cream to garnish.
- Prepare of Sriracha to garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish.
This Mexican Street Corn Salad with Black Beans is incredibly flavorful, filling, and can be stored in the refrigerator for several days. It's fantastic for summer potlucks or picnics, as it travels really easily, and serves as a great side dish for lots of different mains. Corn and Black Bean Salad This colorful, crunchy black bean salad is chock-full of easy-to-swallow nutrition that all ages will love. Try it with a variety of summer entrees, or as a wholesome salsa!
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup step by step
- Dice onion, grate fresh garlic, and slice sausage into pennies..
- Sauté on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes with salt, pepper, cumin, thyme, oregano, and cinnamon..
- Add corn and black beans, plus 1 1/2 cans of water..
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve hot..
- Add desired garnishes!.
A simple cumin dressing is tossed with a salad bowl full of kernel corn and black beans. It's sensational as is but we think it would be super rolled in a warm tortilla with a dollop of sour cream. Add the black beans and corn to the onion mixture and stir well. Pour over the enchilada sauce, and spread into an even layer. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce.