Recipe: Tasty Tuscan Soup
Tuscan Soup. Remove skin from sausage and crumble into frying pan. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Simmer a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Tuscan Vegetable Soup recipe from Food Network, a classic vegetable soup loaded with zucchini, beans, tomatoes and more.
I love that it's so easy to make and it has such an incredible flavor thanks to those hearty bits of sausage. Soup was very good with a delicate flavor. This outstanding soup will be popular with the whole family. You can cook Tuscan Soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Soup
- Prepare 1 box of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 5 of teeth of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of celery.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- Prepare 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 box of kale.
- You need of Sweet paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- You need 4 of burgers or vegan meat.
- Prepare of sweet cream, heavy (30%+).
Though it feels special, it's actually quick to make. I like serving it with fresh hot rolls. —Lisa Sinicki, Erie, Pennsylvania Tuscan Sausage and Potato Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home Next Recipe. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site.
Tuscan Soup instructions
- Heat small chunks of mushrooms.
- Add onion and sliced garlic.
- Add sliced leek.
- Add vegetable broth to cover all ingredients.
- Add sliced celery, 5 sticks or so.
- Add 5 carrots slices into cubes.
- Add 5 potatoes slices into cubes.
- Chop kale and add, make sure vegetable broth covers it all.
- Can add paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- Let it cook for a bit.
- Grill on the side vegan burgers sliced to cubes. When ready, pan is roasted, use some water to "clean" the pan and add with the meat for flavor.
- Mix it all together.
- Add sweet cream and heat for another 10' or so.
- Serve and enjoy.
Therefore, "Zuppa Toscana" translates to "Tuscan soup" or "Tuscan-style soup." Traditionally, this soup is made with lots of veggies, beans, potatoes, olive oil, spices, Italian bacon, and Tuscan bread (it kind of reminds me of a minestrone). Slow Cooker Creamy Keto Tuscan Soup Recipe. For the best results, please follow my tips to making this creamy tuscan soup in the slow cooker. When you don't know what's for dinner but it needs to be comforting, we suggest this soup. It has a brothy tomato base that's loaded with rich Italian sausage, sweet carrots, caramely onions, tender cannellini beans, silky spinach and just the right amount of pasta.