Recipe: Appetizing Hillbilly Taco Soup
Hillbilly Taco Soup. Drain fat and add to […] Chickpea Taco Stew. I had about a cup of taco meat leftover from last night. It was just browned ground turkey and taco seasoning.
This recipe can be made on the stove top or a rice cooker! It is an original rice cooker recipe if you have a rice cooker. See great recipes for Hillbilly Taco Soup, Hillbilly Fries too! You can cook Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- It’s 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- You need 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- Prepare of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Just made something with what I had on hand. This recipe can be made on the stove top or a rice cooker! It is an original rice cooker recipe if you have a rice cooker. I put instructions for stove top or rice cooker in the steps.
Hillbilly Taco Soup step by step
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
Sharing our one pot family favorite recipe, taco soup. While we enjoyed the kids and the beautiful scenery that surrounds our homestead. #essentialmountainhomesteading #homesteading #ruralliving #. This is a hearty, chunky soup that's perfect on a cold day. As the water is heating, add the lentils, rice, bouillon, chili powder, cumin, onion […] Hillbilly Taco Soup. Just made something with what I had on hand.