Recipe: Delicious Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup
Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup. This Loaded Cauliflower Potato Soup is the perfect combination of hearty and healthy. Packed with roasted cauliflower and potatoes, and loaded with delicious toppings. If you like creamy soup, we got you!
Divide cauliflower between two large baking sheets. Drizzle each baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. This thick, comforting paleo soup recipe is rustic and filling. You can cook Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- You need 1 of cauliflower head, steamed.
- You need 1 of sm. carrot, shredded.
- It’s 1 of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- Prepare of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- You need of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 oz of chives, chopped.
- It’s of Green onions, chopped to top.
- You need of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- It’s of Cheddar, as desired.
- You need of Black pepper, as desired.
DEGLAZE AND COOK THE VEGGIES: Add broth to deglaze the pot and use a spoon to stir and scrape up any brown bits at the bottom of the pan. This Slow Cooker Loaded Potato and Cauliflower Soup gives you all the flavors you love from a loaded baked potato with a lighter twist! Replacing some of the potatoes in this soup with cauliflower lowers the calories and carbs without sacrificing that thick, rich potato texture or flavor. See great recipes for Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup too!
Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup step by step
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
But perhaps the best part about Loaded Cauliflower Soup being able to "load" it however you please! Top each creamy, comforting bowl with a dollop of sour cream, a handful of cheddar cheese, some bacon crumbles, and a sprinkling of chives. Being able to customize each portion to everyone's liking makes this a wonderful meal to prepare for the family, and it pairs beautifully with. Tips for making Loaded Potato & Cauliflower Soup: Heads of cauliflower vary greatly in size (I realize it every time I make my Buffalo Cauliflower Bites). Wash, peel, then wash your potatoes again to eliminate excess starch.