Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal. Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices and broth and brown sugar.
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. This easy crock pot vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef.. I don't have a problem with the stew meat being tough as long as the soup has been in the crock pot long enough and I cut the meat into smaller pieces. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Prepare pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
How to make crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup: Throw your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth with great flavor! This is totally optional and won't make a huge difference (if you're in a time crunch, skip it). This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight! Easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that's healthy and full of flavor. The best vegetable beef soup I have ever had.