Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Ham Soup
Broccoli and Ham Soup.
You can have Broccoli and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Ham Soup
- You need 14 ounces of coconut milk.
- It’s 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Broccoli and Ham Soup step by step
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.