Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Paneras cream cheese potato soup
Paneras cream cheese potato soup. This is my favorite recipe for potato soup. It's a copycat of the one they use to serve at the St. The recipe originally called for shredding your potatoes, but I never could get them to cook that way.
Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup is a wonderful creamy soup that will warm your soul. It is filled with cream cheese, potato chunks, and bits of smoky bacon. You will soon fall in love with this recipe. You can have Paneras cream cheese potato soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneras cream cheese potato soup
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of peeled and cubed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese cut into chunks.
Baked Potato Soup (Water, Potatoes, Milk, Onions, Cream, Neufchatel Cheese [Milk, Cream, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum], Rice Flour, Butter [Cream, Salt], Bacon [Cured With Water, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Celery Juice Powder. It relies primarily on the taste of a good chicken stock, tangy cream cheese and a bit of bacon for flavor. With cream, cream cheese and chicken stock, this wouldn't convert to a vegan recipe all that easily, but it can be made meat free for lacto-vegetarians by using a good veggie stock and eliminating the bacon. If you like it chunky just smash a small amount of potato, but if you want it smooth smash more potatoes.
Paneras cream cheese potato soup instructions
- Combine broth potatoes onions and spices.
- Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch thickening.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Add cream cheese.
- Heat stirring frequently until cheese melts.
Reduce to low heat and add cream cheese. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Sprinkle a little bacon over each bowl of soup. Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices. Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.