Recipe: Perfect Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers
Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers. Sophie's goats cheese, bacon, pea & asparagus soup Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta is a recipe everyone loves. Creamy, flavorful and filled with hearty ingredients like chicken, pasta, cream, and asparagus! In the comments below, someone added leftover rotisserie chicken, cooked asparagus, garlic and fresh mushrooms.
If you regularly have leftover asparagus, save it in the freezer and keep adding to it until you have enough for soup. There are some that use cream of chicken as a base, others cream of mushroom or tomato soup—and they're all perfect for an easy, last-minute dinner. For more easy dinner (and breakfast!) ideas. You can cook Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Left over hen carcus with meat and skin attached.
- You need 2 large of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 jar of capers.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz cans. Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each fennel,thyme,and rosemary.
- It’s 1 of as needed Teaspoon Lawry's seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of as needed Teaspoon sugar.
Mix together salt and flour in a small dish or plastic bag, then coat chicken and shake off excess. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in bow tie pasta and return to a boil.
Leftover Hen In Cream Soup With Asparagus And Capers instructions
- In 3 quart sauce pan melt butter over medium heat, add flour mix to make soup thickener when completely blended add chicken broth, water, cream and spices.
- Split hen apart and add along with asparagus capers mushrooms and Lawry's seasoning.
- Cover with lid and simmer 30 min remove hen toss bones and add meat to pot simmer another 10-15 min serve hot.
Get delicious chicken asparagus recipes including chicken asparagus bake, cheesy chicken and asparagus, chicken asparagus stroganoff and more chicken asparagus recipes.. Asparagus stars in this flavorful soup, a favorite recipe from my Italian grandmother. Place asparagus in a large saucepan with enough water to cover; cook until crisp-tender. Recipes Using Cream of Chicken Soup. Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken soup is a pantry staple in many households.