Recipe: Appetizing broccoli and zucchini cream soup
broccoli and zucchini cream soup. Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar and Zucchini Soup…that's better than Panera! It's cozy, but healthy, easy, and so delicious. Grab a couple heads of broccoli, some zucchini, and sharp cheddar cheese, add everything to your instant pot (or slow cooker), set the timer, and in under thirty minutes you'll have the creamiest, most delicious bowl of cozy broccoli cheddar soup.
Pour into a saucepan or bowl and stir in the. Broccoli and zucchini cream soup Easy, silky, very green cream soup made with just a handful of ingredients low carb, gluten free, vegetarian Cook your favorite green veggies in an amazing creamy soup and let the soup warm you up in cold November days! How to Cook Broccoli and Zucchini Soup. You can have broccoli and zucchini cream soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of broccoli and zucchini cream soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of size chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 liter of chicken consome.
- You need 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 300 grams of cream.
- Prepare 1 kg of zucchini.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Heat the olive oil in a stainless steel cooking pot. Add the garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, and turmeric. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring it to a boil. When the stock starts boiling, add the broccoli florets, zucchini, and lime juice.
broccoli and zucchini cream soup instructions
- fry the onions in a big pan for 4 minutes.
- add the chicken consome, the zucchini and the broccoli.. if you think you need extra water tou can add it..
- when the broccoli and the zucchini are almost cooked add the milk.
- when all thw ingredientes are fully cooked, pour it to your food processor or your blender.
- all blended… put the soup back into the pan in very low fire.. add the cream and/or salt and pepper as you wish and voila!.
- you can add croutons or ritz, and mozzarella cheese.
In a large saucepan add the butter, garlic and sliced leeks. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Heat oil in a pot, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add broccoli, zucchini, a little mint and dill. Break up the broccoli into flowerettes and simmer alone in another pan; set aside.