Recipe: Tasty Andreia's carrot cream soup
Andreia's carrot cream soup. Transfer soup in batches to a food processor; blend until smooth. Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir in cream. Ginger Carrot Soup by Jean Carper Warm up a cool autumn day with a bowl of this fragrant soup.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Creamy Carrot Soup for Kids We have to let our kids into the kitchen—we just have to. We have to let them explore, experiment, discover. You can cook Andreia's carrot cream soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andreia's carrot cream soup
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 of leeks.
- Prepare 1 small of cabage.
- Prepare 3 of big potatoes.
- It’s 60 ml of melted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- You need 1 stick of knorr chicken or veggie's stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
This creamy carrot soup is just the ticket for a cool, autumn day. And it's easy enough that the kids won't blow up the kitchen in the process. The hearty soup—chock-full of leftover ham, veggies and cheese—is creamy and comforting. And even though the recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, don't expect it to last more than one meal! —Marty Matthews, Clarksville, Tennessee The BEST way to eat carrots!!
Andreia's carrot cream soup instructions
- start off by peeling and chopping everything thin.
- put a pot on fire with the olive oil… add the garlic , onion , leeks and melted butter. very important : always stirring it up so it gree's its juices.
- let cook nicelly before adding up the veggie's left. and then : add the veggie's missing… remember to stir it up often.
- let it cook and free its juices again.
- add the water and wait it finishes coocking..
The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes it over-the-top delicious!. This is a terrific carrot recipe to serve as a meal. Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking. Carrot Soup Recipes Looking for carrot soup recipes? Melt the butter in a large pot over low heat.