How to Prepare Tasty Mushroom Cream Soup
Mushroom Cream Soup. The secret to this deep rich soup is a long slow caramelization, the key to unlocking the mushroom's magic. This is just pure essence of mushroom. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender.
Add in the chicken broth and heat until slightly thickened while stirring frequently. A warm bowl of soup so deliciously creamy with tender bites of mushroom pieces. Full flavoured with garlic, onions and herbs subtle enough to shine through and compliment the natural flavour of mushrooms without overpowering it. You can cook Mushroom Cream Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Cream Soup
- It’s 8 oz of Fresh or canned mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of light cream,or evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
Creamy Mushroom Soup A rich, delicious, hearty soup for cold winter days. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Mushroom Cream Soup instructions
- -Cut mushrooms into slices.
- -Melt butter then add the onions,Garlic and mashrooms,cook until onions are soft.
- -Add the flour and stir..
- -Then add the broth and increase heat alil until thickened,keep stirring..
When the oil is hot, swirl in the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms, stir to coat with the olive oil and butter. Using an immersion blender, or working in batches in a regular blender, puree soup until smooth. Return soup to pot and stir in cream and. Types of Mushrooms to Use for Soup.