Recipe: Tasty Vegetable Cream Soup
Vegetable Cream Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. How to Make Quick and Easy Creamy Vegetable Soup. We have been making this soup for years.
Blend with a little cream or coconut milk, and you are done. In a Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender. Homemade Creamy Vegetable Soup is an insanely delicious, creamy vegetable soup without any cream. You can have Vegetable Cream Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cream Soup
- It’s 2 bunch of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 15 of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk or cream (as desired).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chilies (with juice).
- You need 6 of tomatoes.
Its perfect if you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just something light and easy. Lets talk about this creamy vegetarian soup today because it is just as delicious as any meaty chicken soup you've had in your life. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until tender without browning.
Vegetable Cream Soup instructions
- Chop all vegetables. Keeping tomatoes separate..
- In a large pot add butter and all vegetables except the tomatoes..
- Sauté over medium heat until tender..
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth..
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Use an emersion blender until smooth. I leave a little texture in mine..
- Add milk, return to heat..
- Bring back to a boil and simmer for another 10-20 minutes until it reaches the consistency you prefer..
Stir in diced potato and liquid. Bring to a boil and simmer until potato is tender. How to make creamy vegetable soup. Prepare the vegetables by sautéing the carrots, celery, and onion in butter and oil.; Stir in the chopped potatoes, Italian seasoning, and chicken stock. While the veggies are cooking, prepare the cream mixture by melting the remaining butter, stirring in the flour, milk, and cream.