How to Prepare Appetizing Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup. Place cauliflower flowerets, chopped onion, and garlic in a large pot. Pour in just enough water to almost cover (but not quite) cover the cauliflower. Our Cauliflower Cheese Soup combines bacon, sautéed onions with carrots, simmered with cauliflower and seasonings, then puréed and mixed with cheddar cheese and cream.
Makes a perfect meatless dinner too. Soup Weather Now that fall has arrived, thoughts turn to soup and all things comforting. The soups we tend to think of for fall and winter are hearty soups that can often double as a meal. You can have Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of condensed mushroom soup (with or without garlic).
- It’s of Garlic croutons (garnish).
This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day! Yes I used cream, yes I used cheese. So I'm not trying to make a diet soup that 'tastes creamy but with no cream' or 'fills you up with no fat'. This is just a great tasting, hearty.
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Break cauliflower into pieces.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to crock pot.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock to crock pot.
- Let it sit for 4 hours on high.
- Add cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and ingredients from crock pot into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with croutons.
- Enjoy :).
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup A cheesy play on the cauliflower soup my mom has always made. Melt the butter or margarine in a stockpot over medium high heat. Melt butter in separate saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and gradually stir in milk. Return to heat, and cook until thickened.