Recipe: Appetizing Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup. Melt butter in soup kettle and saute carrots and onions until tender. Sprinkle with flour and stir until blended. Slowly add stock, stirring constantly until smooth.
Like – bacon. 🙂 Crisp up some bacon in the pot before adding all the carrot soup stuff, and it makes the most amazing flavour base. Stir in the cream cheese and the corn. Season with the horseradish, salt and pepper and serve garnished with basil leaves. You can cook Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- You need 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
Carrot and Orange Soup with Horseradish Cream. This pretty pureed soup is perfect for a luncheon. It has wonderful flavor sparked by curry, herbs and, of course Cover and process until smooth; repeat with remaining soup and cream cheese. Stir in the parsley, salt and cayenne if desired.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup step by step
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup I used Fat Free Buttermilk which I usually substitute in soups that call for milk or cream. Delicious low-calorie ultra-satisfying This soup is fantastic! I love carrots and this soup is tasty and filling. This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Who knew carrot soup could be THIS GOOD!?!