Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup
Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup. PrThis is a recipe that the Germans from Russia who moved to North Dakota make. The previous recipe was written starting with a homemade condensed cream of chicken soup – thick and gloopy like Campbell's soup in a can. I went through a phase when I made homemade condensed soup which I would then keep for a few days then later use to make a soup or casserole.
Cut remaining onion and celery into chunks; place in a Dutch oven. Add the water, chicken, salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a large soup pot over medium heat. You can have Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s of Kneophla noodles.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- It’s 2 of Lrg eggs.
- You need of Add to sautéed onions.
- Prepare 8 cups of hot water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- Prepare of Add after noodles are cooked.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Add the flour and cook, stirring. Simmer on low heat until chicken is tender. Remove chicken, reserving all broth and vegetables as stock for soup. Chop in small pieces and set aside.
Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup instructions
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
Add noodles to broth and simmer until noodles are one-half done. Add butter and cream of chicken soup. Make a white sauce of milk or cream, flour, and oil. Add sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (may use more or less as desired). You'll only need a few refrigerator and pantry staple ingredients for this recipe.