Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana. Finden und vergleichen Sie To Toscana online. Zuppa Toscana is Olive Garden's most popular soup. This one-pot, homemade Zuppa Toscana recipe is hearty and loaded with Italian sausage, kale, bacon and potatoes.
Incredibly delicious but not low in calorie. Olive Garden Copycat Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. Loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, tender gnocchi, and fresh kale, this creamy Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana Soup is packed with comfort and flavor. You can cook Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
- You need 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 cups of bone broth (chicken or beef).
- Prepare 1 of red medium pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped kale (frozen works when it’s not in season).
- You need 1 batch of Keto Garlic Gnocchi.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of optional garnish: Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley & crumbled bacon.
If you like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, you're going to LOVE this amazing homemade version even more! However, I have found 'Gnocchi' is a superior alternative to the rice flour dumplings. See great recipes for Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi too! Zuppa Toscana Soup AKA Italian Sausage Soup.
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana step by step
- Heat a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic. Cook over until the sausage is completely browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage with a spoon. Drain out as much of the excess grease as possible..
- Add in the bone broth and diced red peppers to the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the kale and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi & cream and stir to combine..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper..
My first trip abroad was to the quaint walled Tuscan town of Cortona. My parents were living in Italy for part of the summer and the temptation to visit was impossible to ignore. Place cheese and garlic in a microwave safe bowl and toss around to combine. I kept the ingredients fairly minimal in this soup. There's plenty of sausage, and the gnocchi makes it filling.