Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Audreys Olive Garden Soup
Audreys Olive Garden Soup. Come in and enjoy unlimited freshly baked breadsticks, garden fresh salad and homemade soup. Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best.
If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become hooked on it really, really fast. It is such a hearty, comforting. It is really fast to put together. You can cook Audreys Olive Garden Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Audreys Olive Garden Soup
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 4 each of potatoes chuncked.
- Prepare 3 can of Butter Beans.
- You need 2 lb of Italtian Spicey Sausage.
- Prepare 1 quart of half & half.
- It’s 8 each of Chicken Bouillin cubes dissolved in 2 cups water.
Perfect for those crazy, running around like a chicken with your head cut off nights. I tasted this soup at a church potluck recipe and I was hooked from the first bite! Lucky for me they were handing out recipes. Olive Garden is one of the most famous restaurants in America.
Audreys Olive Garden Soup instructions
- brown sausage,drain.
- cook onion,potatoes,garlic,in just enough Water to cover.
- DONOT OVER COOK POTATOES !! cook only till not chrunchy..
- Add cooked sausage & butter beans to potatoe mixture.Do not drain.
- Add 8 bouillion cubes dissolved in 2 cups h2o.
- 1 quart half & half DO NOT LET BOIL !!!.
- adjust, half & half,water,& boullin to taste..
- salt & pepper to taste.
If there is one place where you go for soup, it's Olive Garden. Specializing in American-Italian cuisine, Olive Garden is known for its soups as well as some pasta recipes. The best part is that most of the recipes are very simple and easy to. Make Olive Garden Minestrone Soup at home with this easy recipe. This vegetarian soup is filled with healthy fresh vegetables and pasta.