Recipe: Appetizing Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup
Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup. The best creamy Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup with Veggies copycat recipe. Everyone Loves Chicken and Gnocchi soup. How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi.
This Olive Garden Chicken Piccata copycat tastes as same as the original if not better. Seared chicken breasts are topped with a lemon garlic butter sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, and capers. Olive Garden's new entree, Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara, was inspired by the chef's recent trip to Olive Garden's Carbonara combines chicken and shrimp with bucatini pasta in a pancetta and. You can cook Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup
- It’s 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of diced white onion.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 quart of half and half.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of powdered chicken boullion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme (slightly heaping).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsely flakes (slightly heaping).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (slightly heaping).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chopped fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of small cubed boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of gnocci thawed or fresh.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup has a thick and rich broth with shredded carrots, celery, chopped spinach, gnocchi and chicken hidden throughout. This tastes even better than the Olive Garden! Welcome to Olive Garden Italian Restaurants. Stop by today and enjoy family style dining and fresh Italian food at our local restaurants.
Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup step by step
- in a large pot melt butter with oil on medium-medium high heat..
- add chicken,onion and minced garlic..
- cook until chicken is no longer pink and onion is translucent..
- slowly add flour stirring constantly..
- one combined and mixed well, slowly stir in half and half, wisking continuasly..
- continue cooking and stirring until its starting to thicken..
- in a bowl combine all seasonings, the powdered boullion and the water. wisk well..
- add seasoning water to pot and mix well..
- stir in spinach and carrots..
- add gnocci and salt and pepper to taste..
- bring to a slow rolling boil stirring often..
- continue to boil until gnocci is fully cooked..
- let stand at least 10 minutes stirring every few minutes. it will thicken more as it cools..
- serve hot with fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese..
- this served 4 heavy eaters with leftovers for 2 more servings. served with buttered french bread..
- I used fresh gnocci from a recipe here on the app. u can find it in my profile under favorites..
We love Olive Garden pasta dishes including Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno (Copycat) and chicken dishes like Olive Garden Chicken Piccata (Copycat) served with their classic salad topped. You might adore Olive Garden for the unlimited salad and breadsticks or the ultra-comforting pastas, but for me, it's all about the luxuriously creamy chicken gnocchi soup. Do you love Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup and wish you could eat it more often? Now you can with this homemade copycat version that tastes just like the original. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat).