Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup). Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup Want to have a quick and light meal? This soup can do the trick!
Add stock and stir until nearly absorbed. Stir in corn, green beans, milk, thyme, salt and pepper. Would you like any meat in the recipe? You can cook Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped carrot.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of soya saus.
- It’s 3 cup of water ya vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of Black pepper (as to taste).
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander.
Can healthy individuals have Oats and Vegetable Broth ? How many calories does one serving of Garlicky Oats and Vegetable Soup have? It's full of flavor, healthy vegetables and easy to freeze. You might also like this low carb taco soup!
Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) instructions
- Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan add the ginger and green chilli and saute on a medium flame for a few second..
- Add the chopped cabbage and carrot and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the oats saute on a high flame for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add the soya saus and water mix well and bring to boil..
- Add the salt, black pepper powder and lemon juice mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Garnish it chopped coriander..
- Serve & Enjoy.
The Best Low Fat Low Carb Vegetable Soup Recipes on Yummly Vegetable soups are ideal for weight loss as we get our daily dose of vitamins and minerals with relatively low calories. These are also fiber and water rich, which prevents you from overeating. Soups improve satiety, so that we consume less the rest of the day. You can also add lean white meat to your soup to increase the protein content.