How to Cook Delicious Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup
Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup. Fruits tend to be higher in calories than vegetables. The Best Low Calorie Hot Drinks Recipes on Yummly CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE: Great tasting sweet flavor in a smooth mix, dissolves easily with hot water or low fat milk.
Fall is a particularly tasty season of the year. Many areas are still enjoying the last bits of summer bounty, like squash and eggplant. Plus, the cooler temps make it a great time to break out comforting warm recipes. You can cook Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup
- You need 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1-2 of cupfuls Vegetables.
- You need of *Suggestion: Carrot, Black Fungus, Shimeji, Shiitake, Bamboo Shoot, Bok Choy, etc.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 200-300 g of Tofu *Medium or Soft type recommended, cut into small pieces.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch *mixed with 3 to 4 tablespoons Water.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of <Seasonings>.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s of <Noodles>.
- You need 2 bags of (2 x 200g) Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) *rinsed & drained.
- You need 1 bag of Bean Sprouts *washed.
- It’s of *OR Other Noodles of your choice.
Low-Calorie Warm Desserts for a Satisfying Sweet Treat Low-Calorie Warm Desserts for a Satisfying Sweet Treat. Eat the whole thing: These warm desserts are sweet but healthy and low-calorie, to boot.. There's nothing more comforting than coming in from a cold winter's day and wrapping your hands around a hot mug full of something delicious. But most hot drinks aren't exactly diabetes-friendly, filled with sugar and carbs as they are.
Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup instructions
- Prepare Vegetables. Wash well, especially softened Black Fungus, and cut all into thin slices or strips as it would be easy to eat with noodles..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Sake (Rice Wine) in a pot, add Ginger and Vegetables, and cook until soft. Add seasonings, and Salt (only if required) & Pepper to taste..
- Add Tofu, bring back to the boil, then add Potato Starch mixture, stirring gently, until desired thickness is achieved. You don’t need to add it all..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs slowly in a circular motion into the boiling soup, gently stirring. When the egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, cook Noodles. Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) and Bean Sprouts can be cooked together in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drained. If you use other noodles, cook them accordingly..
- Place hot Noodles (and Bean Sprout) in a serving bowl, cover with the Hot & Sour Soup, add some chopped Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..
Soak the dried mushrooms in some broth and soy sauce. Saute the onions in the olive oil while the mushrooms soak. Q: Where can I find low calorie snacks that fill you up? A: At SnackNation, we conduct the research for you to deliver the best low-calorie snacks available for any time of the. Low-calorie hot drinks improve digestion and promote weight loss.