Cabbage Soup with Ham.
You can cook Cabbage Soup with Ham using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup with Ham
- It’s 1 of large Onion, large dice.
- You need 5 of ribs Celery, sliced.
- It’s 8 of Carrots, sliced.
- You need 7 of cups Water.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Leftover Ham, large dice.
- You need 1 of tsp. Thyme.
- It’s 1 of tsp. Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large head Cabbage, bite size chopped.
Cabbage Soup with Ham instructions
- Soften onion in large pot with alittle fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil..
- Lower heat, boil gently until vegs. soften (about 1 hr.)..
- Add cabbage. Boil gently until soft. About 1 hr..
- Serve with crusty buttered bread..