Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Low Calorie Asian Soup
Low Calorie Asian Soup. Choose these five low calorie Chinese foods, and know which five to skip. After a weekend of wanton excess, both at the Grapevine Texas Grapefest and visiting one of the best burger joints in the country, last night was all about light, healthy fare. Since my wife is using Weight Watchers, I figured I'd try for something she could eat to her heart's content without guilt.
Then, all that's left to do is heat.. Savor this low-calorie, Mexican-inspired chowder made with corn, black beans, red pepper, and onion.. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Grated ginger and lemongrass give this. You can have Low Calorie Asian Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Asian Soup
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 6 of large cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sriracha.
- You need 8 cups of fat free chicken broth, or just enough to cover.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 of large head, cleaned, bok choy, roughly cut.
- It’s 12 ounces of cleaned, peeled, medium shrimp, cooked. This is optional.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced water chestnuts with juices, 8 ounce can.
Looking for low-fat soup and stew recipes? Unfortunately, many soups are high in fat, calories, and sodium. Pot roast soups, thick and creamy chowders, chicken and dumplings soups, hearty bisques, and more are delicious but extra fattening. Luckily, low fat and low calorie soups can still be super flavorful and satisfying, and are easy to make at home.
Low Calorie Asian Soup instructions
- In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, add sesame oil..
- Add in mushrooms and bok choy. Stir..
- Add all ingredients, stir and bring to low boil..
- Turn down to simmer and cook for 25 minutes..
- Serve into bowls nice and hot. If adding shrimp, add 3 ounces per bowl. You may sprinkle a touch of ground pepper over shrimp..
- I use 3 teaspoons of this broth and add water to cover soup. It can take up to 8 cups of hot water to cover..
Crockpot Asian Shrimp Soup is a healthy oriental soup. This shrimp soup recipe is a low-calorie crockpot recipe! You will love this great tasting shrimp soup. What is so obliging about this hearty chicken soup is that you can add any vegetables that suit your fancy: napa or Savoy cabbage, mushrooms, Chinese broccoli, broccolini, onions, leeks, mustard or turnip greens, celery or whatever tickles your bonnet. Just be sure that you don't overcook the vegetables.