Recipe: Yummy Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. OTHER LOW CARB – LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood. ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. This Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup recipe hits the spot on cold days!
And, what a great way to drop some quick extra pounds! Easy, quick and good for you soup. This recipe is actually from a WW website; but for my low carb diet I added some lean ground beef and made some other adaptions. You can have Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- It’s 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- You need 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- It’s 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- It’s 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- You need 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It’s 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It’s 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- You need 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- It’s 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
If you are watching your sodium intake, use low sodium broth and no added salt tomatoes. This low calorie and low carb vegetable soup is my super tasty version of that cabbage soup everyone makes. It's full of flavor, healthy vegetables and easy to freeze. You might also like this low carb taco soup!
Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
Put beef, chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf and water in soup pot; cook until beef is tender. Cook until all vegetables are done, add salt & pepper to taste if needed. Savory and hearty low carb vegetable beef soup is a one bowl meal that will keep your belly warm and full on a cold night! Serve with a side salad or slice of my keto cornbread for a complete meal! If you want to know how to make healthy vegetable soup or keto low carb vegetable soup, this one checks all the boxes.