How to Cook Delicious Magic Soup
Magic Soup. Weight Loss Magic Soup is a combination of a couple of weight loss soup recipes that have been around for years – Weight Watchers Garden Vegetable Soup and the Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe. We added kidney beans for protein to help feel fuller for a longer period of time. Feel free to add or subtract vegetables to your taste.
I make a big pot of this when cold & flu season hits and freeze small containers to reheat whenever one of us feels the bug coming on. I pureed this for my baby last winter and he loved it. If you are trying to drop a few pounds after the holidays, or for an upcoming event, you have got to try our Weight Loss Magic Soup and Weight Loss Magic Smoothie! You can have Magic Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Magic Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Moong Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Drumsticks.
- You need 1 of Chopped Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- It’s 8-10 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 long of drumsticks cut.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
It is a combination of a couple of weight loss soup recipes that have been around for years – Weight Watchers Garden Vegetable Soup and the. If you're looking for a light yet comforting winter meal, try this easy recipe for Magic Soup. It's a combination of vegetable soup and cabbage soup that's light yet satisfying! It's called "magic" because it's a healing recipe that can help you slim down and still tastes amazing.
Magic Soup instructions
- In pan add 1tbsp oil, and fry drumstick, carrot, curry leaves, fennel seed, and pepper..
- Now add little water, mix and cover it. Now cook it for 5 min..
- As it's slightly cooked, add ginger, green chilli and tomato..
- As, drumsticks become soften, now add, cooked moong dal, and coconut milk, and salt..
- Again cook for 4-5 min, and remove drumsticks..
- Now blend the dal mixture..
- Now remove seeds of drumsticks, and mix in soup. Soup is ready, serve it..
The addition of beans adds fiber and protein, so it will fill you up! Eat this soup for a light lunch. Ships from and sold by Burlington MA- Used Book Superstore -new books too. Read the official series by Kimpeacock, Tropicalarmpit. To fulfill his dying mother's wish Romiard leaves his home for the Ice Castle of Larmanilla, a magician notorious for both his beauty and cruelty.