Bombay Veg Paneer Sandwich With Spinach Soup. This veg paneer sandwich which I make sometimes, Is a variation of the Bombay veg sandwich..veg sandwich and bombay grilled sandwich of mumbai is a favourite breakfast and evening while i am huge fan of any cheese sandwich recipes, i have a special place for bombay veg check my curd sandwich recipe, pinwheel sandwich recipe, paneer sandwich recipe and sandwich dosa. Soups Appetizers Main course Veg Dals and Kadhis Desserts More. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More.
Bombay Special Sandwich – Street Food Mumbai – Indian Street Food Cilantro chutney,slices of cucumber, tomato and boiled potatoes. A gravy consisting of spinach and paneer balls. You can cook Bombay Veg Paneer Sandwich With Spinach Soup using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bombay Veg Paneer Sandwich With Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 of potato medium, boiled or steamed.
- It’s 2-3 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium, sliced.
- Prepare of Bell peppers / capsicum slices few.
- It’s 2 of Cucumber medium.
- It’s 100 grams of Paneer.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sandwich masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sandwich sauce.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 8 slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Butter as needed (softened).
- It’s of For the green chutney.
- It’s 1 cups of coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of mint.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2-3 of green chilies hot.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/4 inch of ginger.
- You need of Lemon juice as desired.
- Prepare of For Spinach Soup…
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 stalk of celery (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby spinach.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh cream to need.
A hot soup served with tomatoes as a primary ingredient. Bombay sandwich is a delicious & popular sandwich made with green chutney and lots of veggies. Most people love to enjoy these with a cup of. Spinach Paneer Sandwich tastes the best when paired with tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce and even coriander chutney.
Bombay Veg Paneer Sandwich With Spinach Soup step by step
- Preparation for bombay veg sandwich… Boil Potatoes, beets in what ever way you like. They need to be firm and not soggy or mushy..
- Slice the onions, cucumber, tomatoes and paneer..
- Make the green chutney by blending all the ingredients without adding water first. Then add water as needed and blend until smooth..
- Smear the butter over the bread. Then spread sandwich sauce.Then smear the chutney evenly. Layer the veggies – potatoes, onions, paneer slices,cucumber, bell pepper and then tomatoes..
- Sprinkle a generous amount of sandwich masala. Cover with another slice. Cut to triangles or squares with a bread knife..
- Serve bombay sandwich with spinach soup..
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic, onion, celery, and potato for 5 minutes..
- Add milk. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in half the spinach, cover, and simmer for 10 more minutes..
- Cool slightly, then transfer soup to a blender. Add the remaining spinach and blend until smooth. If you're working in two batches, use half the remaining spinach with each batch..
- Transfer the soup into bowls.Add fresh cream and serve hot with Bombay Veg Paneer sandwich.Complete meal..healthy and tasty..
It is a perfect breakfast recipe and is sure to be loved by people of all age groups. You can also eat this sandwich as a tea-time snack as it goes really well when paired with a. The Best Spinach Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Spinach Sandwich, Egg Salad Sandwiches With Bacon And Spinach, Spinach And Ricotta Egg White Sandwich. Three slices of bread layered with beet, tomato, cucumber Evergreen spinach Soup(small). (Our chef''s own creation – delicately flavored combination of spinach Paneer with mix vegetables. (Slices of Cottage Cheese with mixed veggies cooked in vegetarian sauce.) Grilled Paneer Sandwich or paneer sandwich is easy sandwich recipe with paneer stuffing and grilled.