Recipe: Perfect Chana soup
Chana soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Split chickpeas make a smooth nutty soup. Make it in an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker or a Sauepan.
I made the Kala Chana Soup from the left over water after I boiled the chana for kanjak. Didn't feel like throwing the water as we use dry chana for the pooja. All you need is few minutes with yourself and a comforting bowl of this hot and healthy black/kala chana soup. You can cook Chana soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana soup
- Prepare 200 gm of black chane soked over night.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of chaat masala.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 of tomato.
- Prepare As needed of coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of ghee.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
Black/ kala Chana aka black gram is very high in protein and serves a nutritional meal. Black Chana Soup is a great source of protein and fiber. So try this out now and feel refreshed!! For more healthy recipes , please click on the.
Chana soup instructions
- Take a pressure cooker boil the chana and tomato..
- Now mash the chana..
- Now take a pan heat the ghee and add boiled chana and tomato..
- Add salted,red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix it and cook it..
- Serve it and garnish with coriander leaves..
Kala chana soup is a rich source of iron, can prevent anemia and boost your energy levels. Iron is very important for formation of hemoglobin and the soup can help in maintaining your hemoglobin level. When it comes to Fall and Winter, A delicious Creamy Soup or an Italian Beef Stew are always my favourite meals to make. Nothing like a big bowl of soup to warm you up! I also love to make beans and I prefer dried beans from Chickpeas, black beans, borlotti beans, cannellini beans to navy beans, they are so much better than canned beans.