Tomato Corn Soup. In a large saucepan, saute the celery, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. In a dutch oven or soup pot, heat oil over medium high heat. Add the shallots, salt and pepper.
If you wanted to do something similar for the soup without making a whole batch of creamed corn, I would start with cooking a bit of onion in butter until soft. In a soup pot, combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, yellow and red onions, garlic and corn, reserving a handful of the roasted corn for garnish. Add just enough broth to cover the vegetables and bring to a boil over high heat. You can cook Tomato Corn Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Corn Soup
- It’s 5 of tomato.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- You need To taste of chat masala.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 4 tsp of butter.
- It’s As needed of green coriander.
Pour in the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until they give up their juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in flour and cook until bubbly. Gradually add water; bring to a boil.
Tomato Corn Soup step by step
- Blanched tomato and corn, blend into grinder and strain it..
- Now heat a pan add butter, add onion saute till light pink, add griend tomato mixture and water as needed boil it..
- Add salt black pepper, chat masala to taste..
- Pour into a bowl garnish with corn an fresh coriander..
Add the corn, sausage, ham, tomatoes, tomato paste, cayenne, salt and pepper sauce. Strain the blended mixture and discard the solids. Transfer the soup back into the pot and place it over medium flame. Bring the soup to a boil and add the corn kernels. Simmer it till corn gets tender.