Recipe: Yummy Mutton ribs clear soup
Mutton ribs clear soup. Mutton Ribs Soup is a very nutritious recipe. It is also known as Sup Kambing. Learn how to make/prepare Mutton Ribs Soup by following this easy recipe.
Easy Clear Soup made from scratch to warm up your cold bones with the healthy veg soup. To make the clear broth soup is super easy + it's enriched Today's clear soup recipe is from my college time in Austria, as it's an essential in any local cooking in central Europe. To make the clear broth soup. You can have Mutton ribs clear soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton ribs clear soup
- You need 250 grams of Mutton ribs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of Red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Sambar onions smashed.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Both bowls had generous chunks of meat basking in a clear looking broth. On the first sip, the mutton soup tasted quite bland. The distinct, yet subtle, taste of the mutton comes at the end. Mutton Ribs Soup with generous amount of cilantro in clear broth hinted of Chinese rice wine and Hong Wen's special gravy sauce.
Mutton ribs clear soup instructions
- Make a coarse powder of the dry ingredients (dry red chilli, cumin seeds, pepper,coriander seeds)in the mixie jar..
- Put the mutton ribs in the pressure cooker add required amount of water. Put a pinch of turmeric, salt, smashed sambar onions, ginger garlic paste and the powdered mixture of dry redchilli, cumin, pepper and coriander seeds..
- Add enough water according to the quantity of soup required. Pressure cook for 10-12 whistles until the ribs are tenderly cooked and all the nutrients are absorbed in the soup..
- Leave the cooker until the pressure is released on it's own. Open the lid and simmer the soup. Than u can strain the stock alone if needed to have a clear soup. The mutton pieces can be collected separately and served along with the soup in the bowl..
- Finally garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Salt and pepper can be adjusted to your individual preferences..
- Hot And spicy mutton clear soup is ready to relish !.
I did find the meat slightly gamey but the vinegared chilli dip was good enough to mask the smell and I successfully ingested my share of the meal. Maarkandam soup is a very lite soup made with mutton rib bones (nenju elumbu as its called in tamil). The long cooking of the bones brings out the flavour and the broth tastes very delicious. The broth is then cooked along with an aromatic home ground masala and spices. Hainanese mutton soup (yang rou tang in Mandarin) is a herbal soup made with mutton, herbs and other ingredients.