Recipe: Appetizing Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk
Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk. Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk #milk – Raw Papaya is very healthy as it beats diabetes, aids in weight loss, improves digestion and helps beat constipation among other benefits. On the other hand coconut milk also helps to beat diabetes, improves digestion, relieves constipation and also helps in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk #milk – Raw Papaya is very healthy as it beats diabetes, aids in weight loss, improves digestion and helps beat constipation among other benefits.
Known world over for the Thai raw papaya salad, this fruit before it ripens features in many Kerala dishes mostly in a steamed or cooked form. Being readily available the incorporation of this in the local diet indeed is inevitable. Add in the green papaya and stir a bit and add in the stocks. cover and cook until the papaya semi-cook. then add in the lemon grass. You can have Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk
- You need 1 of medium size raw papaya, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of fennel powder.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- You need 1 tsp. of sugar (opt).
- It’s 2 cups of thin coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
Add some water, and let it cook till the flavours are soaked in. Add this mixture to a blender along with your steamed papaya, water, coconut milk, lemon juice and salt. Anyway, on with a recipe… Green Papaya with Pork Rib Soup. A long time ago Taiwanese people were crazy about this soup.
Raw Papaya Soup in Coconut Milk instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Temper with cumin seeds and bay leaves. Saute for a few seconds and then add the papaya, salt, turmeric powder, sugar, cumin powder, fennel powder and green chilies..
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the thin coconut milk and pepper powder. Cover and simmer on a low flame till the papaya turns soft..
- Switch off the flame and add the thick coconut milk, garam masala powder and ghee. Mix well and leave it covered for 4-5 minutes. Serve, garnished with chilli flakes and coriander leaves..
In Taiwan we believe green papaya will help young women grow larger breasts so as you can imagine loads of young girls ate green papaya thinking it will grow them big breasts so they will have a more beautiful curved body. The Best Green Papaya Soup Recipes on Yummly Green Papaya Fish Soup (青木瓜魚湯), Papaya Soup, (filipino Ginger Chicken Soup With Papaya). A traditional Asian dessert, just made easier!. Tday's recipe is one such curry made with Raw Papaya.