SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. See great recipes for White fungus soup (dessert) too! Feel free to use a mix of lentils.
Ragi also known as Finger Millet is a gluten free grain. These Ragi cookies are not just tasty but super healthy, made with very few ingredients. ::Ingredients:: Ragi flour Jaggery Wheat flour. Lentil Puree: In a small pot over medium heat, combine the lentils and the water. You can cook SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup
- You need of Sugarfree Ragi cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry dates flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter, ghee, coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Milk as required.
- Prepare of Mixed Lentil soup.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of split red lentil, masoor dal.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of split pigeon peas, toor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split green gram, moong dal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli paste.
- It’s 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black or white pepper powder.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tender part of coriander stems.
The original title of this recipe was "Spiced Vegan Lentil Soup," which is accurate, but a mouthful. Whether you're looking to lighten up your meals or warm up with a steaming bowl of soup, this healthy lentil soup recipe is for you! Adai is most often served as a tiffin dish for breakfast or dinner. With a little bit of planning, you can make your breakfast wholesome with these delicious high protein crepes.
SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup instructions
- In a large mixing bowl add the ragi flour, dates powder, salt and baking powder and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the melted butter and mix till the mixture is even..
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon to bring everything together, you can also use banana paste in place of milk..
- Divide the dough in equal portions and make small lemon size balls, slightly press them with a fork or back of a bottle cap..
- Place in a lined baking tray, an inch apart from each other..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degree C for 20 minutes. Until then you can prepare for the lentil soup..
- For vegetable stock; in a pressure cooker add 2 cups water and add rough chop potatoes, coriander stalk, stems of cauliflower, broccoli, some leaves of cabbage, 4-5 carrot pieces, 2-3 beans pieces and cook till 1 whistle, strain, and use in various recipes. Can be stored in refridgerator upto 15 days.
- Wash and soak mixed dal for 20 minutes. Pressure cook until 2 whistles or until soft and mushy..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add fine chop onion and saute until golden colour.
- Add mashed dal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce and fine chop coriander stalks.
- Cook till 1 boil, add lemon juice. Switch off flame.
- Serve with slice of lemon and coriander leaves.
Dals like toor dal, chana dal and rice are soaked together and then ground with ginger, red chilli. Ragi is a millet grain which has many health benefits. As a superfood, its excellent for kids as well as adults alike. Most of the times I add some ragi flour to the idli or dosa batter. I even add finger millet flour to our everyday rotis or chapatis too, just to boost the Content of protein, calcium, fibre and other nutrients. with breads, cookies and cake, I have disasters with ragi flour.