Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. A huge success with the family and guests. Add more tomato paste for a thicker, more stewlike minestrone.
It was also a big hit with the rest of the family." – ludacarol. Best Italian Sausage Soup "Italian vegetable soups (minestrone) lend themselves well to preparing with, and making use of, whatever you have on hand. Tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery are usually included, with other vegetables added at the cook's discretion. You can cook Minestrone Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 4-5 of blanched tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of boiled macroni.
- You need 1 cup of blached carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled corns.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 2-3 of basil leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Orgeno accd.
- You need to taste of Chilli flakes accd.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper accd.
- You need to taste of Salt accd.
- Prepare to taste of Jeera Masala accd.
- You need 2 tsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
Pancetta (optional) – since minestrone is a vegetable soup it's a perfect meal for lent. So pancetta, guanciale or lard cut in cubes is completely optional, but it gives an incredible rich, intense flavor to the veggies as if they were cooked in meat stock (which by the way is also an option). Wholesome, hearty & flexible "This hearty and nutritious minestrone soup is brilliant at embracing what you've got in your fridge. We make it every month and all the kids love it – it's one of the dishes where they always go in for seconds.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- First blanch tomatoes for 3 to 4 mins than strain it and grind the tomatoes in puree Don't throw water we use this water.
- Take another pan add garlic saute it and add finely chopped onion saute it till it changes the colour add boiled carrots, corns,peas give a good stirr.
- Add tomato water in it add potatoes and macroni till it is done add tomato puree,basil leaves salt,pepper,meera powder,orgeno,chilli flakes and tomato ketchup Serve hot….
It's super-easy to tweak according to the vegetables you have in the house. Add the onion, carrot, and celery. Add the garlic and cook a minute more. My minestrone soup is loaded with good for you veggies, like spinach and zucchini. It's also protein packed with red kidney beans and great northern beans.