Recipe: Perfect Masoor creamy soup
Masoor creamy soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. Keep it vegan by skipping the Greek yogurt topping or give yourself a big dollop with a sprinkle of cilantro and red pepper flakes – the choice is totally yours! This makes it perfect for a creamy, pureed soup like this red lentil soup.
Masoor dal translates as "red lentils" in Hindi. It comes out cozy and nuanced, with just the right amount of gentle flavoring. Tips for the best red lentil soup This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup! You can have Masoor creamy soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masoor creamy soup
- You need 1/2 cup of Masoor dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 2 of Garlic pods -.
- You need 3 cup of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
This vegan lentil soup is simply amazing! It has a wonderfully rich flavor and is so creamy you'll swear it must actually have cream in it, but nope, nothing like that. In a stock pot heat oil over medium-low heat. Add paprika, cumin, dried mint, tomato and lentils and stir.
Masoor creamy soup instructions
- Boil dal in a pressure cooker with 1/2 cup of water,salt and garlic pods..
- After one whistle turn off the flame..
- Heat dal in a pan with two cup of vegetable stock and black pepper powder and comes to boil..
- When it boiled turn off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream..
- Serve hot..
Add in onion, green onion, and garlic. Melt the oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without any meat, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now.